Re: [MOL] Wayne!!!!! [03436] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wayne!!!!!

Hi Wayne,
Now if your skinny like your little red head, you have my permission to go
raid the frige.  How is that sweet little Mam doing anyway, tell her I miss
her OK?
Later,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/29/98 9:40:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,