Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!! [03434] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!!

Hi Frank,
Since you are feeling like the Lone Ranger, I thought I would write, I used to
watch him all the time, but was never able to talk to him, so you just made my
day, LOL.  Now don't you just feel special?  I've been on your diet, now I
think it's time to quit that seafood diet, I just have to turn things around.
You didn't forget the MOL's on your shopping spree, now did you?  See there
and you thought you were done, haha.  Can I tell you want I want, or are you
just going to surprise me?  I just love Christmas, but mostly the true meaning
of Christmas, and I just love to love and love to give.  I just don't have
enough Money, so all the MOL's get from me is all my love and support, and
most definitely my prayers.  I still like surprises though. OK?  LOL
Take care and God Bless you Frank,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/29/98 7:32:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net