Re: [MOL] bad mood [03432] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] bad mood

Now PJ, Dieting won't necessarily put you in a bad mood. I take it the
Atkins diet is the low carbohydrate diet. I know it does work but be
careful about too few carbohydrates. It can be dangerous. Besides it give
you really bad breath.

Why do we always want to lose it instantly?

I think the Nordic Trac is probably a good thing. My sister is using one
and she says it really gives her a good workout when she uses it
faithfully.  The exercise is a more positive answer to weight loss than the
diet.
Liz