[MOL] Mary & Angelo [03428] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary & Angelo

Dearest Mary & Angelo

I pray that tomorrow the onc answers your questions and helps Angelo with this
latest problem.  I know that God hears us and that Angelo will feel better.
Now Angelo we need you to rest and relax and know that tonite we will pray to
God to heal you.
With my love
PJ