[MOL] Re: PJ & Lil [03424] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: PJ & Lil

Lillian, you are so naughty! Here I am trying to be helpful to PJ and all! LOL!

PJ, what Lillian is really laughing about is that I wrote as much to ME as
I did to you, and I will also be printing it out and reading it every day!
LOL!! (Now are you satisfied, Lillian? Are you telling me I have to
practice what i preach?? Geez, can't get away with anything on this line!)

I confess, I am the original workaholic over-achiever, and I am planning on
starting my own 12-step program for it in my *spare time* LOL!

So, you happy now, Miss Lillian???

PJ, we can always do a great work-out at Franklin Mills Mall! We'll shop
til we drop --now that's my idea of a workout!

Love you, Joicy