[MOL] Nanc, [03422] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc,

Hi Nanc,

Just got back from my sisters house, Angelo didn't go because
he was feeling lousy.  He told me he coughed up a hunk of blood
while I was gone.  This scares me.  He has never actually coughed
up blood before.  He has spit some up but never coughed up such]
a large amount.  I am definatly calling the Onc. tomorrow.

When your done cleaning your house why don't you come on over
and clean mine!  LOL!  I am up to my ears with cleaning!   With
a family of six its never ending! Don't overdo it my friend.

Love ya,
Mary