[MOL] Frank: Seefood [03421] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank: Seefood

I love it the Seefood Diet.
Now that's funny.

Yes I am about to start shopping over the internet.
One question to you.  Is it safe?  Can anything happen to our $$accounts?
I've been told to just be careful on which site to order from.
I would appreciate any info on good shopping site you have.
Love
PJ
143