Re: [MOL] bad mood/PJ [03416] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] bad mood/PJ

This is Frank,I feel like the Lone Ranger,no one wants to talk to me.But let
me add my two cents about waiting and being a bad mood..I thought I was
going to get my canerous prostate taken out in June.But since cancer was
found in my kidney,they removed that instead.Then I had to wait six weeks
until I recovered enough to have surgery again.The nite before my second
surgery they gave me this liquid fleet juice to drink.I went so many
times,that I had to change my hospitol gown three times.In the morning I
still was going.So they had to postpone the surgery until the next day.My
read was so infected and blistered that it took three weeks to get the
redness down.Now about going on a diet,I am presently on a "Seafood Diet",I
eat all the food I see.Anyway my friend,my heart is with you,you will be in
my prayers.How many of you folks are doing your Christmas Shopping on the
internet.I am just about through with my shopping,its all in the mail..Love
to all.Frank Cromie