[MOL] bad mood [03413] Medicine On Line

[MOL] bad mood

Hi everyone
I'm just telling you all in advance that starting tomorrow I'm going to be a
really bad mood.
Tomorrow is my 1st day of dieting - again.

I want to lose lose lose.  My hubby and I made a pact to lose some wait by
Christmas so we can get pregnant and surprise mom when she visits God Willing.

Also tomorrow say a prayer for my mom Dolly that she gets the new chemo.  Her
shingles are still there but tomorow the onc will let us know.  The onc won't
let her travel to us unless mom has 2 visits of chemo in her.  this new chemo
Camptosar is going to give her severe diarrahea.  Hope and pray she is able to
travel.  If not we are going there in two weeks.  If mom comes here I'm going
to be having Christmas dinner for atleast 15-20 people - I'll need the prayers
for that.  I have my menu prepared just in case I need 3 weeks to know. Wow I
just can't believe it's almost December.  I don't know about rest of you
beautiful & handsome people but this year went by so fast.  It feels like
yesterday that I was in the operating waiting room waiting for mom's results.

So people just cheer me up as I go through this diet thing.  My cousin told me
about a Dr. Atkins diet - no carbs for a while.  She lost 20 pounds in 3
weeks.  I need to lose that and more.  I just pray that I can lose it.  My
cousin also brought me her Nordic Track to use.  If anyone knows of this beast
let me know what you think of it.  Am I crazy to use it or what.
Okay TBL.
L, H, K
PJ