Re: [MOL] Hi everyone [03412] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi everyone

Hi Mary,
I wished I could help your Angelo feel better, I feel so bad for all of you.
It must be really getting to him with the Holidays here and more coming up.  I
just hope things start turning around for you all there.  My surgery is set
for Wed. Dec. 2 now, they had to change everything to the big hospital because
they were not told about my allergy to latex, I have to be done first so
there's less latex dust in the operating room, sooooooo we have to leave our
house by 4:45am in the morning, it's a little over an hour drive from our
house.  I am trying to get my basement cleaned up for Christmas traffic, and I
know I won't be able to be around all that dust after my eye surgery, so I
must get back to work.  I should be out doing the garage, it's almost 70' in
our back yard.  Oh well!  Hope your Turkey Day goes well today, we had ours
yesterday.  Congrat's on your new puter.....  I'll talk to you later.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/29/98 1:06:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,