[MOL] Hi everyone [03411] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, been very busy.  Angelo isn't
feeling very well again!  Don't really know what to think of it.
His stomach has been bothering him a lot.  He was doing better,
but the last couple of days, Friday & Saturday and now today, he
is back in bed most of the time.  He got up and put x-mas lights
around the windows outside Friday and then started feeling really
bad and was in bed the rest of the afternoon and evening.  Yesterday
he was only up about three hours all day.  Now today he says
his stomach feels like someone is stabbing him with a knife and his
back is hurting.  I'm really  worried!  I have been monitoring his
fever which ranges from normal to 99.9.  I think I should call the
Onc. Monday if he isn't doing any better.  I told him to stop taking
the Lorazapam and just take the Compazine.  Maybe this will make a
difference.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  OUrs was pretty nice,
Angelo actually felt pretty good that day.  My oldest daughters and
I went shopping all day Friday!!!  It was fun.  I bought a new
Computer!  Just finished loading Netscape onto it and checked
messages from the weekend.

Nanc, I will be thinking of you on the 1st., as you go in for
surgery.  Lil, how are you doing?  I have missed you guys. Now
that I have this new computer all set up maybe I can keep in touch
with all of you better.

Well, gotta go, we are celebrating Thanksgiving with my side of the
family today.  I hope Angelo is up to it.  Talk to you all later.

Love ya,
Mary