[MOL] There's Our Judy ! [03410] Medicine On Line

[MOL] There's Our Judy !

Hey Girlfriend, how's the world treating you?  Are you feeling okay now?
We have all been thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers.  Has
Sally come back yet?  I was sort of hoping she would stop by and see me;
but perhaps she didn't take this route.  You be good, if you can!   If not
name it after me....love you friend, lillian