Re: [MOL] hello all from Lee Anne / news on Oma [03318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hello all from Lee Anne / news on Oma

Sorry to hear of your great loss Lee Anne,but let me share with you what you
have not lost.(a)God,s understanding.The honest cries for help and strength
from your hurting soul are heard by a God who understands our hurt.(b)God,s
Love. During your walk through the valley of grief,you can cling to this
simple yet profoundly secure truth-"Jesus loves you,this I know,for the
bible tells me so."This will keep you going when nothing else can.(c)God,s
presents. Comfort also comes from knowing that even when we can,t feel
Him,we know He,s there with us in the dark valley of our pain.The rod and
staff of Psalm,s 23$,symbolize the Lord,s Loving presence and protection
while we negotiate the treacherous valley of grief.The Lord is the one who
said,"I will never leave you nor forsake you" I am sure that you can add to
these three important events,but any way you are in my prayers.Frank Cromie