Re: [MOL] Pls confirm [03049] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pls confirm

DEar JOhn,

I know this is a very personal message that you have written and I will
be responding more to you personally by your personal e-mail at work and
at home. Also I will be calling you tonight at home. Say around 8 or 9
p.m. OK?

Take care my Brother.

Love and God Bless
marty