RE: [MOL] Christine [03048] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Christine

Title: RE: [MOL] Christine

Good morning, Mary:  I'm so glad to hear that Angelo's appointment went so well.  It seems strange to me that his sisters seem to be avoiding the situation.  I managed to spoil my little brother half to death -- in fact, I think I ruined him!  LOL  I hope you can remedy this situation and get some of the help you so desperately need.  Also, I'm praying that your symptoms are "just" stress related.  Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Mary.  Love, Kathy