RE: [MOL] Kathy-excitement for the day [02968] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy-excitement for the day

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy-excitement for the day

Joicy:  That was funny!!!  We have a lot of skunks around here, too, and from a distance, they do look like beautiful cats.  When I was little our dog, Melvin, came in contact with one of the scented creatures.  He thought he smelled divine!  It took a lot of tomato juice to clean him up.  It was a long time before I wanted to drink it again!  Love, Kathy