RE: [MOL] Liz [02967] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Liz

Title: RE: [MOL] Liz

Liz:  I have been to a Neil Diamond concert -- back in the middle seventies.  I agree -- the ultimate showman, and he had such a darling behind.  My taste in music is pretty esoteric, too; it runs from soft jazz (Acoustic Alchemy), Sarah Brightman, Les Miserables, to Three Dog Night and Van Halen!!!  I wasn't on American Bandstand, but I used to watch it when it was in Philadelphia -- probably saw Lillian!  I never met anyone famous, except Jimmy Stewart, and I was so nervous I got sick.  LOL  Love, Kathy