RE: [MOL] Liz Why suffer: [02966] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Liz Why suffer:

Title: RE: [MOL] Liz Why suffer:

Hi, Liz:  Yes, I am using the patches.  They feel just wonderful, and you get used to the smell before too long.  It really isn't bad -- just strong.  I  had low back pain (sciatica) for several years about eight years ago and I, too, ended up in the hospital on more than one occasion.  I know -- the pain is horrible.  PJ's advice on the pillows is right on target.  I know the patches will help you -- they're helping my bursitis.  In the meantime, my degenerative disc disease and disc herniation have healed themselves!  One other word of advice -- no high heels.  Hope you feel better soon.  Love, Kathy