[MOL] Greg [02908] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg

Dear Greg

Please know you will always be in my prayers.  I hope we can hear from you
once in a little while.  May each day you feel a wee bit better.  Hope all
your dreams come true.
You can put me in the AOL Buddy List and if you see me signed on you can
contact me and let me know how are you.
May the Lord Bless You Always.
Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ