Re: [MOL] Pam [02898] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam

Hi Caroline from Canada:  I would be very happy to help you and your mom.  I
will look through my sites and send you the ones that I think would be the
most beneficial!  I have to go do chores right now but I'll get started
bombarding your mailbox sometime today!  My dad is 64 now and doing fine so
don't let the age scare you!  Thanks for the post....

Sincerely,
Pam from Wyoming