Re: [MOL] Christine and Gall Bladder ! [02879] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine and Gall Bladder !

Yes dear heart that is exactly the way the gall bladder feels like, a heart
attack!  Yes, they remove the gall bladder, recovery is rapid.  Some
restrictions to food, like fried; but I had no problems after that. Was
able to eat anything, felt great......actually the pain can get so great
you will be ready to yank it out yourself!  I would not wait too long on
this Christine.  Your friend, lillian

> From: Christine White <christine.white@sympatico.ca>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Christine and Gall Bladder !
> Date: Saturday, November 21, 1998 6:10 PM
>
> I think I may be getting to that point. Last week for 2 days I had such
> pain I thought I was having a heart attack. Now it just feels like I have
> big rock under my ribs. Do they have to take the whole gallbladder out?
How