Re: [MOL] Re: [02837] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:

Hi Jeanne,
Sorry it has taken so long to reply.
Things are fine here. Our coroner election was really something. First the
only opponent in the race died, then the only one left running died two
days before the election. I don't know what they will do for a coroner.

I did not find an acupuncturist because I didn't pursue it. I did find,
however. that if I sleep with a pillow under my knees it really relieves
the sciatica. I haven't had nearly the problem with leg pain since I
started doing that.

I guess I am not going to try PJ's Chinese remedy. I have lost that too, I
think.
Liz