Re: [MOL] PJ from Christine [02766] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ from Christine

PJ,
Whereabouts in Canada were you planning on going? (It's a big country you
know. LOL). Our snow is all gone but remains cool, around 35 F during the
day and 28 F at night.
That is amazing about your parking problem. I never thought about hospital
visiting hours. I guess I must just have my appts at a good time, although
there is usually only 3 - 4 spots available.
Is your son still going to nursery school? Would you have time to book your
appts while he is away?
I went for my second pelvic ultrasound today. (Over a month ago, I had a 5
cm cyst on my right ovary). Well, would you believe it had totally
disappeared, .......and now it's on my left ovary. Same size. No, they did
not make a mistake the first time, it was definitely on the right before.
The technician and doctor were very nice this time and told me exactly what
they saw. The doctor also said he believes it must be related to my
menstrual cycle. I told them before they even started that the discomfort
was now on the left side. He said, you're right. I believe it is every time
I ovulate. (Sorry if I told you all more than you really wanted to know.
LOL). So, I guess I don't have to worry about this too much. Will see the
gyn next Thursday.
The doctor also did a quick scan of the rest of my abdomen. He came to my
gallbladder and said "oh". I told him that two years ago, the surgeon told
me I had gallstones. I asked how many there were now. All he said was
"lots". Guess I will have to address that problem sometime. Not too concerned.
Overall, I feel quite relieved tonight.
Christine