Re: [MOL] Christine [02702] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

Hi Guys,
I have found that if you make your appointment for the first appointment of
the day you rarely have to wait. (Of course that may not be true with a
gynocologist who gets called to the hospital for deliveries at wierd
hours.) My GP starts his day at 7:30 and he is 30 miles away. It is tough
to get up and around for that early morning appt, but, it is worth it.
Liz