Re: [MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software [02682] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software

Hi,
I think it was Martha that was having the trouble.  I'm dead tired and going
to bed, no test results.  Got a large order for my Crystal line today, so I
have to work for a few days.
Love you,
Mom

In a message dated 11/19/98 11:32:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,