Re: [MOL] Pam [02667] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam

Hi PJ:  You are the postingist moler of all, I think!  No wonder you are up
late all the time - you are too busy spreading your good tidings and cheer.
Thanks for the kind words about my dad!  I think that "hunting" is just an
excuse for an escape from reality for a few days but I suppose it's deserved
in most cases!  If you need anything else, just let me know and maybe I can
locate it for you!  Most of my stuff is colon cancer specific but I have a
lot on the herbal treatments that my dad is taking also.  Take
care.......pam