Re: [MOL] Hey there gang!! Chatty day you have had without me!! [02666] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there gang!! Chatty day you have had without me!!

Carla,
Glad your tests are done. Will be praying for good results. The group
certainly is chatty the last few days. I have been busy and am behind in my
mail, again.

Christine