Re: [MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software [02664] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software

I have Eudora. Not quite sure what your problem is. Your messages are
coming through fine at my end. Go into tools, then options, then send mail.
There is an option there for word wrap. You can also try looking up word
wrap in the help file. There are several help files on it. Good luck.
Christine