[MOL] delete, delete , delete [02656] Medicine On Line

[MOL] delete, delete , delete

Hello all,

Once again I am falling far behind on email.  I deleted a little earlier, and
will delete more now and hope that I am not missing tooo many wonderful things
from all of you.

Also, should I not reply as I should it is not because I am ignoring anyone.
You all take care and know how much I care about you.

Love to all, and
Lee Anne

PS  Mom is about the same, but will be coming home pretty soon!  It will be
nice to have her here, I really hope she makes it.