[MOL] Suzanne [02655] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne

I am so sorry to hear that the journey of life is so hard for you right now my friend..  I know that you have so much that you are dealing with yourself and then to have both of your parents ill....

Please know that all your mol friends will be lifting you and your family up in prayer and that we are all sending you BIG HUGS!  I wish that I could do something more to help you.. sometimes I feel so helpless, when I want to give and share so much..

God Bless you Suzanne.. when you can and feel up to it, please write us an update...  Love, Carla