[MOL] Hey Kathy: What about Carla's Dream [02624] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hey Kathy: What about Carla's Dream

Hey kathy
You sure are right - we now know what Carla thinks we look like. POODY AND
KAKA

Oh well Kathy at least we have each other.

Hey Carla I'm glad there was so STREET CLEANER that swept us away.

ha he LOL
Love, POODY, Kisses
PJ