To: <mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <<mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, November 19, 1998 12:09 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Frank: Excuse me, this is Kathy in Boise. If you don't mind my asking, what church were you a pastor for? I can't imagine your congregation turning against you!!! That's incredible! No one ever accused me of being a sinner when I got sick, although I was stupid enough to have the cigarette habit for a long time. It's hard to believe anyone would think we deserved this! I hope no one in your congregation ever gets cancer. They don't sound like very nice people to me. I think you SHOULD write a book. If you need help with it, my sister is a professional editor, and I don't write badly myself, although not as poetic as our Jeanne -- my perverted addition to the fairy tale notwithstanding! You're a welcome addition to our forum, Frank. Keep your feet warm. Love, Kathy