Re: [MOL] source for meds [02618] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] source for meds

Hey friend,I had puva back in 92.I took those pills a couple of hours before
I got into that tanning booth.Hey,i,ll tell you does the job,two weeks after
my treatments we left for hawaii.Here it was in the dead of winter in North
Dakota,3- below zero,and I was bright red.I sure got the stares.Hang in
there,it will work out..Frank cromie