Re: [MOL] Just For Today [02614] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just For Today

judy thank you for the note, glad you liked the Just for today thing.  i hope
you feel better. do you like music? i found that when i had chemo and was isck
from it, i'd put the headphojnes on and listen to new age type music/classical
too..really helped.  music is my therapy though, i can always escape with that
when i need to.
 this is definitely not a good day here, i am so down, cant seem to shake it
off. id di talk to my social worker though. thank god for people like them,
right? thank god for people like you too.  well, going to read more mail . bye
gfor now, love greg