Re: [MOL] Liz ! [02605] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz !

Thanks Kathy,
Beddy by for me for atleast 2 more days.  Except for those shots.  I got up
this morning feeling like shi--.  And looked in themirrow and desided to put
on make up so i wouldn't scare anyone.  Came home and put on my pj's and took
make up off.  what a waste of time.  think tomarrw i want do it.  talk to you
later
Love,
Judy