RE: [MOL]Judy [02603] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]Judy

Title: RE: [MOL]Judy

Hi, Suzanne:  How are you feeling today?  I'm a little tired today.  Went out with the girls after work last night for the first time in nearly a year.  We had so much fun, but I stayed out a little too late and I'm a little too old for that sort of thing! Still enjoy it, though!   Tonight it's early night-night for Norman and me.  If you feel up to it, please write back and let us know how you're doing -- okay?  Love, Kathy