Re: [MOL] Just For Today [02602] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just For Today

Dearest Greg,
That was so wonderful and beautiful.  I printed is out to reread from time to
time to help me know I'm doing ok. Thanks.  How are you feeling today?  Chemo
has me down and steroids want let me sleep more than 3 hrs at night and only 2
durning the day.  Not good for me.  But today is last day for pre meds.  Hope
the shots want do the same thing.  Well I'm ready to crash.  Going to go take
nap.  Thinking about you every day. and Praying for you.
love,
Judy