RE: [MOL] Liz ! [02601] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Liz !

Title: RE: [MOL] Liz !

Judy:  Good heavens -- that must have been awful for you -- no insurance, but it was great of the hospital to give you a grant.  I was lucky because I was on a clinical test, plus having insurance from my job.  You're right -- just when you think everything is totally rotten, you see someone else who is worse off than you!  I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling sorry for yourself, either.  That's part of this journey, too.  But just think!!  Only one more chemo!  The day I had my last chemo (May 7th) was a red letter day, let me tell you!  From that day on, I felt better each day.  You will, too, I guarantee it.  Go take your nap now, hon.  You'll feel better in a couple of days.  I know how hard it is, though.  Love, Kathy