Re: [MOL] [Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: Wonderful Person]] [02599] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] [Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: Wonderful Person]]

Oh Sylvia,
That was a 2 kleenex story.  It was beautiful.  thanks for shareing it with
us.  Your friend opened my eyes, and my heart. God blesses us in so many ways.
Doesn't he.
I am sending this to all my friends and family.  Thanks again.
Love,
Judy