Re: [MOL]Judy [02598] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Judy

Hi Judy,

Forgive me for butting in, but have you checked with the hospital, city,
county, state, fed gov re your meds.  Am acquainted with someone who must
get all her drugs from the hospital on a program sponsored by one of the
above and they are either free or cost only a few dollars.  She is in Florida.

Love you,
Suzanne