Re: [MOL] I had nightmares last night!! [02595] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I had nightmares last night!!

Hi Carla,
OK, you got me, I'll leave her be with Mam, she is a sweetheart and I
shouldn't just pick on her all the time, I guess I just love her to much to do
that anyway, just like I do you.  Besides I'd hate to be the fault of all
those awful nightmares.  You get some peaceful sleep now OK?
Love you all,
Nanc
PS  Now I didn't promise not to ever tease, OK?  Maybe once in awhile.  LOL

In a message dated 11/19/98 12:35:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,