Re: [MOL] I had nightmares last night!! [02593] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I had nightmares last night!!

Dearest Ken,
You left me out.  My nick name as a child went from Judy to Poody and all my
family still calls me Poody, including my nieces and nephews and even my own
boys.  Saw a first cousin a few weeks ago and hadn't seen her in 30 yrs.  She
still called me Poody.  Was the badest nick name my older sister could come up
with.  She turned out to go from Jan to Fanny.  LOL now though they call me
also Jud.
Love,
Judy, Jud, Poody what ever you want to call me just call me!