RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK? [02591] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Title: RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Frank:  Excuse me, this is Kathy in Boise.  If you don't mind my asking, what church were you a pastor for?  I can't imagine your congregation turning against you!!!  That's incredible!  No one ever accused me of being a sinner when I got sick, although I was stupid enough to have the cigarette habit for a long time.  It's hard to believe anyone would think we deserved this!  I hope no one in your congregation ever gets cancer.  They don't sound like very nice people to me.  I think you SHOULD write a book.  If you need help with it, my sister is a professional editor, and I don't write badly myself, although not as poetic as our Jeanne -- my perverted addition to the fairy tale notwithstanding!  You're a welcome addition to our forum, Frank.  Keep your feet warm.  Love, Kathy