Re: [MOL] Carla are you OK? [02585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Judy,my name is Frank,I am new to this chat room,but I can sympathize with
you.With my first attack of cancer I went through massive doses of chemo.It
was an experience I hope I never have to do again.I was a pastor in my first
church when I got sick.The whole church turned against me,because they
thought I was a sinner,thats why I got sick.I was a Vietnam Veteran and they
used that excuse.The only ones that stood by me where my family and God.And
you know what,that was enough.Today I am writing a book about my experiences
with cancer and other topics.But I do want you to know that God is there for
you,if you would just ask him to come to you.Also if you would like,check
out my website at. http://www.angelfire.com/nd/galations/
God bless you Judy,you will be in my prayers..Frank Cromie