[MOL] I had nightmares last night!! [02584] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I had nightmares last night!!

Hi all of you darling moler angels... Wow, did I ever have strange nightmares last night while I caught up on that sleep...

I dreamed that someone took my wonderful friends and changed them..

I am so glad that I finally woke up.. it was really scaring me!!  So how are you all doing today?  Did anyone else have strange dreams last night?  Love and hugs to all, Waltzing Matilda....