Re: [MOL] Kathy [02581] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Hey guys...I can use all the humor I can get my hands on!  My sail mail
is John Lehner
   784 Locksley Road
   Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

I promise to forward it on to whoever gets it next as log as you enclose
the snail mail address when you send it to me.  Thanks and I look forward
to a few laughs!
God Bless.
John