[MOL] Mary Ann & third grade [02578] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary Ann & third grade

Dear Mary Ann,

Now I know who to turn to for help.  I have one in third grade now and
two preK (twins).  I think it is a wonderful age of growth, confidence
development and learning!  They are awe struck and like sponges soaking
up information.  I have a problem helping with homework and am wearing
out the encylopedia, dictionary, and assorted copies of National
Geographic! LOL  Really, it is wonderful seeing the world again through
their eyes...I envey you being in that eight year old environment every
day and also have the greatest respect for you.  You are molding the next
generation that will inherit this planet. ;+)
God Bless.
John