Re: [MOL] RE: Chat room is working..11-19-1998 10:20am est. [02576] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Chat room is working..11-19-1998 10:20am est.

Thanks Nanc,

I think it is my server, and I guess they just got it fixed as I am no
getting mail.

I saw your post saying the kids in school called you Nanny Goat. They
called me Lizzard. Aren't nicknames fun?
Liz

---NLPOST@AOL.COM wrote:

> Hi Liz,
> Check with your server, I've been getting tons of e-mail every day
100 -300 e-
> mails a day.  Mol is working fine, and I have seen your posting get
through
> yesterday I think.
> Love you,
> Nanc
>
> In a message dated 11/19/98 10:35:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eapat@ewa.net
> writes:
>
> << Subj:	 Re: [MOL] RE:  Chat room is working..11-19-1998 10:20am est.
>  Date:	11/19/98 10:35:15 AM Eastern Standard Time
>  From:	eapat@ewa.net (Elizabeth Patterson)
>  Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>  Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>  To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>
>  Has the Mol line been down? Or is it my mail server? I haven't had
mol mail
>  for two days.
>  Liz
>
>  >To all MOLs