[MOL] hi [02574] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hi

who can i write to to get phenolphthalein reinstated? it is the only laxative
i have ever taken that has not only worked but did not cramp me to death. i am
sick of everyone taking everything off the market that could possibly cause
cancer. no one knows what causes cancer and where is the trust in God?

everything we eat or do seems to cause cancer, why not just use it or eat it
within bounderies?  i need help here,,please tell me who we can write to? or
make something that works.

thanks