RE: [MOL] Kathy - Due South [02569] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy - Due South

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy - Due South

Morning Jeanne:  You've got a point there -- he is awfully cute, isn't he?  I'm looking forward to seeing some Canadian television, too.  I  know a lot of our TV shows are filmed in Canada, but they're still American television.  This should be fun.  No hurry for the strudel recipe.  During the holidays would be a good time to try it, though.  Thanks for going to all this trouble to amuse your friends.  Appreciate it.  Love, Kathy